Manchester, NH – GTI Spindle Technology, Inc., (gtispindle.com), an expert in foreign and domestic machine tool spindle repair services, maintenance, and machine tool optimization has announced the launch of the iRotorBalancer Application for the iPad.
GTI Spindle Technology Inc. has released the iRotorBalancer App for the iPad. The iRotorBalancer App is a tool for balancing rotating machinery in single-plane & two-planes using the vibration amplitude and phase. The iPad Application connects to the iRotorBalancer hardware to collect the vibration amplitude and phase with the accelerometer and the phase-sensor, and calculates the correction balancing weight(s) and its angular position(s).
- Single-Plane balancing using the Vector-Method (Amplitude & Phase Measurements)
- Single-Plane balancing using the Four-Runs-Method (Amplitude Measurement)
- Two-Planes Balancing using the Influence Coefficients Method (Amplitude & Phase Measurements)
- Displays Real-Time Waveform and Spectrum of the Vibration Signal (FFT)
- Automatic Select the 1X Peak amplitude and Phase
- Polar Plot and Graphic location of the trial and correction weights
- Handy calculator to estimate the Trial Weights
To download a pdf of the iRotorBalancer’s report please Click Here
Companies interested in learning more about GTI Spindle Technology’s spindle repair services should call GTI sales at 888-473-9675, or visit the GTI Spindle website at gtispindle.com for more information. For those attending IMTS, GTI Spindle Technology will be presenting at booth #N-7317
GTI Spindle Technology, with locations in Manchester, NH, Bloomington, IL, Romulus, MI and Pontiac, IL, offers a variety of spindle repair services including failure analysis and corrective action programs, vibration analysis diagnostics and guaranteed cost savings programs. GTI inspects, repairs, and remanufactures spindles and other precision rotating assemblies including super precision high frequency, motorized, belt and gear driven spindles with emphasis on Japanese and European high speed machining centers.