Get Your Servo Motor Repaired by Our Trained Technicians
Servo motor rebuild and repair is another service we offer at GTI Spindle. Servo motors are designed to meet the demanding requirements of industrial motion control, and their complex design requires a high degree of technical expertise to keep them performing at optimal levels. With over 100 years of combined experience, GTI Spindle’s dedicated team of technicians and engineers, coupled with our state-of-the-art testing equipment promises to deliver quality repairs for your servo motor.
GTI’s Servo Motor Repair Advantage
At GTI, we provide servo motor rebuild and repair services for a wide range of manufacturers that includes:
- AAB servo motors,
- Peerless servo motors
- Toshiba servo motors
- Pacific-Scientific servo motors
- FANUC servo motors
Custom Servor Motor Repair Jobs
- Rush or Standard rebuild and repair service for all leading manufacturer brands of servo motors
- Immediate evaluation of servo motors either on-site or at our facility
- Fully-trained personnel available to answer questions and provide expert service
- High-tech repair facilities employing state-of-the-art equipment
- Quotes within 24-hours or less on servo motor repair or rebuild services
- In-house machining center to ensure fast-turnaround at a competitive price
GTI’s Comprehensive Servo Motor Evaluation
There are a number of reasons why a servo motor requires repair. We want to assure you that we will conduct a complete evaluation of your servo motor before we begin any work. Once the problems are assessed, we give you a detailed report about the extent of the repairs needed so you can make informed decisions. From deciding whether to rebuild the servo motor or advise you on purchasing a new one, we approach each servo motor repair and rebuild job with the your best interest in mind.
We are one of the industry’s leading spindle repair and servo motor repair companies. If you have servo motor repair questions, please call 888.473.9675 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. And ask about our guaranteed cost reduction program!