GTI Predictive Services
IDENTIFY. ACT. OPTIMIZE.
In today’s competitive market, companies simply can’t afford any disruptions due to unexpected equipment failure. This is especially true of mission critical assets like industrial robots, machine tools and other equipment with rotating components.
GTI’s Predictive Services leverages award-winning vibration analysis technology to predict when an asset may fail or deviate from set tolerances. Knowing when a machine is going to need repair allows you to better plan maintenance around times of high production, optimizing your overall efficiency and profitability.
Use GTI hardware and software to perform vibration and thermography route data collection—all from an iPad. You also have access to balancing and alignment tools. Certified technicians will provide analysis of the data you! collect.
- Hardware and software powered by GTI Predictive
- Remote analysis by certified technicians
- Actionable recommendations
- On-Site training to learn proper data collection protocol and techniques
- Per-asset fee keeps overhead to a minimum
Onsite Program – Let Us Do It
If you have limited staff or time, let GTI perform monthly vibration routes and provide extensive reports and actionable recommendations to keep your machines running at maximum efficiency.
- Monitor machine tool and spindle health
- GTI experts do all the work for you
- Identify spindle issues early to avoid downtime
- Services include on-site balancing, alignment and other corrective measures
Robotic Signature Analysis (RSA)
GTI Predictive Technology is boldly supporting robotic manufacturing with a new service to analyze and identify potential problems before they occur. Using GTI’s wireless accelerometers, we can work around guarding and cages to collect data, while maintaining user safety.
As a result, we can detect:
• Faulty gears
• Gear support bearings
• Bearing wear in servo drives and motors
• Problems with VFDs that trigger the drive to fail or go into alarm
Call to learn how GTI can help you with your predictive maintenance goals – 603.669.5993.