Spindle Predictive Technology
Use your iPad as a state of the art vibration analyzer, balancer, and alignment testing. Used in conjunction with our custom hardware and the VibePro apps, you can anticipate breakdowns and adjust balancing on the factory floor. This low cost ultra precise technology will extend the productive life of your spindle and save money on repairs and down time.
Mitsui Seiki Spindle Repair
High Speed Precision Repairs on All Mitsui Seiki Spindles
Our Mitsui Seiki spindle repair processes are the best in the business, though sometimes a rebuild makes more sense than a repair. A Mitsui Seiki spindle rebuild is an economical and timely solution if your spindle fails or is failing. There are some spindles that come in for a quick repair, like a taper grind or standard bearing replacement; however, more often than not, a number of components may need to be replaced to ensure that your spindle goes back into production and stays there. You might be thinking about getting a replacement, but the good news is that we can rebuild your spindle at the fraction of the cost and time it would take to get a new one from the OEM.
After we do our initial diagnostics and inspect all the parts we can determine if a simple repair will get you back up and running or if we need to do a more thorough spindle rebuild.
Spindles tend to fail because they are exposed to contaminants, due to poor environments or problems with seals. We check and replace seals and bearings as a standard part of our spindle rebuild process. We offer engineered sealing solutions to prevent repeat premature failures and increase spindle longevity.
The other culprit of Mitsui Seiki spindle problems is a lack of lubrication. We offer lubrication solutions as well as on site assistance to diagnose and correct any lubrication problems that may exist on the machine tool.
Once we've rebuilt your spindle we test it over and over to make sure all specifications meet our impeccably high standards. Once we are satisfied that your Mitsui Seiki spindle is as good as new, we pack it up and send it back to your floor.
The truth is that a new spindle is an expensive investment and can have significant delivery time. There is an excellent chance that your damaged spindle can be rebuilt to run as efficiently as it did on its first day on the job.
We've done so many Mitsui Seiki spindle rebuilds over the years, we can usually give you a quick and accurate approximation of how long the rebuild will take and how much it will cost to get your machine back into production. Give us a call for an estimate at 888-473-9675 or reach out to us using our quote form.
Your Mitsui Seiki spindle will come with a complete service report with valuable information; including what services we performed and what parts we replaced. Also included is a complete vibration analysis report. We keep this information in our database for future reference.
Machines We Service
- 4 and 5-Axis Horizontal Machining Center
- 3, 4 and 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center
- Vertical Spin Table
- 3 and 5 Axis Jig Borer
We take a detailed step-by-step methodology in spindle tool repair services and engage quality control procedures all through the process to safeguard the end results required by our customers.
- Our technical team has the required product knowledge in order to work with Mitsui Seiki models in 5 Axis horizontal machining centers and 4 Axis horizontal machining centers. These improved production spindle machines provide excellent repair services to guarantee they deliver superior drilling; boring; tapping and reaming. Model includes: HU – 5X Trunnion Series, 4 Axis HU Series, HU-T Table on Table Series, 4 Axis HW Series, HU-TS Spindles Series, 4-Axis HJ- Jig Mill Series, HJ- 5X – Axis JIG MILL Series.
- We offer spindle machine tool repairs to Mitsui Seikis’ 3; 4 and 5 Axis vertical machines which guarantees that your equipment will reach towards its higher production requirements &meet all part qualifications. Model includes: Vertex 5X Series (VL-5X Series), VU-SH Series (3 & 4-AxisVertex Series), VJ Series, VL Series, VU Series.
- Mitsui Seikis’ product line of 4and 5 Axis horizontal machines and 3 and 5 axis vertical machines require expert experience to guarantee that these machines will accomplish their optimum level to reach its full production competency. Our technical team can repair the subsequent Mitsui Jig Borers – 3 and 5 Axis Vertical Machines (4DN-II; 6CN-II; 7CN-II) 4 and 5 Axis Horizontal Machines (H5D Jidic; 6HD Jidic). We also offer machine tool repair services on the line of – Mitsui Seiki Jig Grinder to include Models such as 300G; 3GDN; 3GEN; 4GDN; 6GDN & 7GAN. Mitsui Seiki Thread includes Models such as GSE & LMS series.
Our Mitsui Seiki spindle repair and spindle rebuild comes with a one-year warranty. This warranty starts from the day of installation on the machine, not the day of shipment like many of our competitors. Call us to arrange your Mitsui Seiki spindle repair and to get your spindle back into production. Toll free: 888-473-9675 GTI Spindle Technology