High Speed Precision Repairs On All Fadal Spindle Models
Our Fadal spindle repair processes are the best in the business. We have state-of-the-art in-house resources and manufacturer trained technicians, so that your repaired spindle will be better than new when we ship it back to you. More importantly, we have full access to parts as well as complete manufacturing capabilities that allows us to repair your machine tool spindle properly the very first time. GTI is the spindle company for your Fadal sales, service, and repair requirements.
Fadal Spindle Re-manufacturing Services
Our technicians thoroughly inspect the spindle to identify the problem correctly before moving ahead with any spindle repair work. All spindles are subjected to the following 5 point assessment:
Incoming Vibration Analysis
- Incoming vibration analysis is performed in order to determine: bearing condition, level of unbalance, non-repetitive runout.
Assembled Spindle Inspection
- Pilot ID or taper runout on tool end of shaft to determine possible spindle crash or improper tooling.
- Rear taper runout inspection to determine possible over tightening of belts or improper tooling.
- Preload test to determine bearing wear or spindle crash.
Disassembled Spindle Inspection
- Pilot ID or taper inspection to determine spindle crash, improper tooling or overheating. Bearing journal inspection to determine improper bearing fits or use of spindle after initial failure.
- Overall shaft condition to determine crash, overheating, lack of coolant or overloading.
- An inspection of bearings is performed under lab conditions by factory trained bearing specialists to determine lack of lubrication, over speeding, spindle crash, overloading, loss of preload, contamination (coolant or other material) or overheating due to electrical problems. In addition, we have the access to all Bearing OEM’s facilitation and personnel.
- We recommend spindle design changes or enhancements to improve spindle longevity and/or performance. For example, if a spindle has failed due to contamination, a design change such as new labyrinth nuts, air purging, hybrid bearings or improved sealing design will be recommended and implemented.
What GTI Provides
- The spindle needs to be removed from the grinding machine. Removal can be done either by the customer themselves or by GTI technicians who can be sent to the client’s site for removal of the spindle.
- Post planning of Fadal spindle repair corrective actions, rebuilding as well as preventative maintenance work advice is given which needs to be taken care of before installing the spindle back into the machine.
- The spindles are tested to check if all the machine interface parts such as encoders, proximity switches etc. are functioning properly and all spindles have to pass the vibration analysis and review of an autonomous GTI QC manager.
- Fadal machine tool spindle post repair are reinstalled and checked for performance and reliability; which can be executed upon customer request by a GTI technician. Detailed documentation of the repair work is provided to all GTI customers.
GTI can repair spindles from the following Fadal grinding machine lines
FADAL VMC FX Series – VMC 3016 FX – VMC 4020 FX models
• We ensure you that after going through our excellent repairing service, your spindles will operate at a speed of 8,000 rpm to 15,000 rpm. You can carry on your manufacturing most efficiently and at a low cost.
FADAL VMC 4525
• With our excellent services we can offer such a vitality to your spindles so that it works to attain a tolerance of ±0.00016.
FADAL VMC 6535 HTX
• This is a very high torque spindle. We assure that this spindle will be able to cut or machine heavy machine parts even at a low speed.
FADAL VMC 8030
• We offer such a repairing service that covers almost all the MAG Fadal spindles. MAG Fadal spindles come with a larger variety. We promise a high quality repairing service.
FADAL VMC 6535 40T
• Our highly capable and well trained technicians are able to configure your MAG Fadal spindles with a very high sped of 10,000 rpm 40 taper or even a 7,500 rpm 50 taper drive mechanism for spindles.
FADAL VMC 6030
• Our services ensure you that your spindles will provide you an optimum level of benefits in cutting aluminum and steel.
Our Fadal spindle repair and spindle rebuild comes with a one-year warranty. This warranty starts from the day of installation on the machine, not the day of shipment like many of our competitors. Call us to arrange your Fadal spindle repair and to get your spindle back into production. Toll free: 888-473-9675 GTI Spindle Technology
No products were found matching your selection.