GTI PowerReader uses the DC current signal via Bluetooth to profile a display of power usage throughout the grinding/machining cycle. GTI PowerReader allows the user to load shape and cycle characteristics of the grinding wheel cycle.
These shape and cycle characteristics can be used to optimize coarse feed rate, grind rate, medium feed rate and dwell time between parts.
Other techniques for machining also apply.
• Reduce part cycle time on any machining process
• Serves as a diagnostic tool to clearly see spindle loads
• Visualize material removal rates
• Eliminate idle machining time
• Reduce capital equipment expense through cycle time reduction
• Dimension: 128 x 78 x 27 mm
• Resolution: 10, 5, 1, 0.2, 0.1 mV
• Input Range: 0-10, 0-5, 0-1.1 VDC
• Sampling Frequency: 1‑1000 Hz
• Wireless Working Range: up to 15 m
• Working Temperature: 0‑50 ºC
• Battery: 2500 mAh rechargeable
• Charging: 5 VDC USB and 110VAC
• Antenna Extension with Magnetic Base
• Connect to multiple wireless sensors
• Display acquired data in real-time graph
• Record data with CSV and SQLite export
• Simple to create custom PDF reports with image, signature, map and GPS location
• Export via email, web services and USB cable
• Zoom, pan, max, min, and average display