Bearing Guardian monitors any area of concern on your CNC machine tool or fixture using USB vibration sensors. Bearing Guardian supports multiple monitoring modes including vibration thresholds, bearing health, and fault detection.
- Detects machine irregularities
- Thresholds available for Lower (blue), Warning (yellow), and Upper (red), with adjustable sensitivity
- Limits can be latched to ensure alarms are not missed
- Easily detects excessive bar feeder vibration (bent bar)
- Graphing and monitoring can be initialized from the user interface or the CNC control
- Measures spindle vibration to monitor bearing health for analysis
- The vibration signal analyzes both acceleration and velocity signatures to analyze both the health of the bearings and to detect misalignment, imbalance and looseness
- Displays both the acceleration and velocity results within 5 seconds to let you know if attention is needed
- Automatically generates and saves reports for analysis over time
- Recognizes when set upper and lower limits are exceeded, identifying an excessive condition (i.e. machine impact, over-heating, extreme vibration)
- Indicates with time stamps machine faults and records data on either side of the fault for analysis
- Upper and lower limit latching to ensure alarms are not missed
- Optional security setting to require password on alarm reset or settings adjustment
- Displays peak value between starting and stopping
Software runs on Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10. Direct controls available on most CNC machines.