We Can Repair Your Broken Ball Screw
If you have a failing ball screw machine, then we can help you get it back into production. You may want to use new bearings to prolong the life of your machine, but that’s only going to be a quick fix. If your machine has grooves that aren’t perfectly shaped then that new ball will degrade rapidly and unevenly causing even more damage to the machine. A better solution is to send it to us for a repair that will last longer than three months and won’t damage your machinery so quickly.
We will grind the grooves of your screw to a T.I.R. of +/- .0002 per linear foot. We then repair the ball grooves on the nut to the same specifications. Precision ground and lapped balls are also installed. Balls, nut, and screw are lapped together at high speed for approximately a half hour. Our highly trained specialists will supervise this process and increase or decrease time as needed. We do this to insure that the proper load is evenly distributed throughout the entire length of the screw.
How We Repair Your Ball Screw
- Broken ball screws repaired by our trained technicians to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Comprehensive range of in-house or on-site repair services
- Documented quality repair procedures
- Minimize production downtime and increase machine reliability with our quality repair
- One year warranty for all ball screw repairs
- Preventative maintenance and training to ensure your equipment is operating optimally
- Rapid response for standard and emergency repair services for ball screws
- Ball screw pick up and delivery service to every major city in the US, Canada, and Mexico
- Experienced staff is ready to take your call 24 hours a day
We are one of the industry’s leading spindle repair companies. If you have spindle repair questions, please call 888.473.9675 or email: email@example.com. And ask about our guaranteed cost reduction program!